Extra 300 3D 1.3m BNF Basic AS3X and SAFE Select
Réplique détaillée du célèbre avion de voltige allemand, l'Extra 300 3D de E-Flite est un voltigeur exceptionnel, capable de réaliser toutes les figures acrobatiques. Dans cette version BNF Basic, l'avion en structure EPO est entièrement équipé et prêt à recevoir sa batterie LiPo 3 ou 4S.
The full-scale Extra 300 delivers incredible aerobatic performance that offers virtually unlimited potential, which is why it’s been a game changer for nearly three decades now. Variants have been flown to first place finishes in a long list of competitions, including at a number of world championships. The E-flite® Extra 300 3D 1.3m model delivers unbelievable aerobatic and 3D capabilities while also being easy to fly when equipped with exclusive AS3X® and SAFE® Select technologies (BNF® Basic version only).
- A scale replica of the world-renowned aerobatic champion
- 3S and 4S compatible 60A ESC and outrunner motor with wooden propeller
- Fast and precise factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages
- Spektrum™ 6-channel receiver with industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Unmatched stability and precision of AS3X® technology for smoother flight performance
- Easy to fly with optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- Scale outline and details including a cockpit with instrument panel and pilot figure
- Oversized control surfaces for maximum 3D aerobatic capability
- Rugged landing gear with scale covers and wheel pants
- Two-piece plug-in wings with carbon fiber wing tube
- Magnetically-secured hatches provide convenient access to battery and electronics
- Lightweight yet durable, composite-reinforced construction with EPO material
- Factory-finished with a vivid paint scheme and bold graphic
The E-flite® Extra 300 3D 1.3m scale model offers nearly unlimited aerobatic and 3D performance potential–even beyond that of the full-scale design.
Its fully-molded EPO airframe is composite reinforced for an outstanding blend of rigidity and durability while also being as lightweight as possible. Fast and precise factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos and ball-link equipped linkages drive the oversized control surfaces to deliver incredible 3D and precision flight capabilities.
The 3S and 4S compatible power system features a 60-amp ESC that pairs perfectly with the outrunner motor equipped with a lightweight wooden propeller to deliver outstanding thrust and vertical performance, plus extremely crisp throttle response.
So whether you fly it mild to hone your sport or precision aerobatic flight skills, or fly it wild to perform the most aggressive 3D maneuvers, the Extra 300 3D 1.3m will offer unexpected levels of capability and performance you’ll enjoy flight after flight.
|Minimum Required Radio
||0.39 in (10mm)
||49.6 in (1260mm)
|Approximate Assembly Time
|Approximate Flight Time
|CG (Center of Gravity)
||3.5 - 4 in (90-100mm)
||Fixed main LG with steerable tail wheel
||13 x 6E
|Recommended Motor Battery
||3-4S 2200 - 3200 mAhLiPo
||Four 23g digital metal gear
||2 in (53mm)
|Trim Scheme Colors
||White, Gray, Dark Yellow, Black
||572 sq in (36.9 sq dm)
||13.4-15.1 oz/sq in (40.9-46 g/sq dm)
||51.5 in (1308mm)
What's in the Box?
- (1) E-flite Extra 300 1.3m BNF Basic
- (1) 60A ESC
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor
- (4) 23-gram Digital, Metal-Geared Servo
- (1) Spektrum™ AR636 6-Channel Sport Receiver
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Full-range, 5+ Channel DSMX®/DSM2® transmitter
- 2200–3200mAh 3S or 4S 11.1–14.8V LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger