FLYWOO - FIREFLY HEX NANO - Polar Nano HD - TBS
In an effort to push the boundaries of carry the camera on the smallest platform, Flywoo designed the smallest hexacopter possible in their history.
Firefly Hex nano , a nano- sized fpv drone designed to carry Insta 360go ，SMO 4K camera for some action flying.
Weighing in at just 74g , the Firefly hex nano is small , flexible, stable , but is full of power and offers unmatched control . Pilots can quietly enjoy the fun of shooting a video without jelly.
The Hex nao is equipped with GOKU F745 HEX 13A STACK and 6pcs ROBO 1202.5 5500KV motors, to bring the Firefly a quiet, stable, flexible and long flight time characteristics. Perfect for the indoor and outdoor recording every beautiful flying moment!
- Item: Firefly hex nano HD 1.6’’ hexacopter w/Caddx Vista
- Weight: 74g (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 90mm
- FC & ESC : GOKU HEX F745 16*16 STACK - ( FC+13A ESC )
- Frame: Firefly hex nano Frame (HD Verison)
- Motors: Robo 1202.5 5500KV
- Props: HQ 40mm 4-Blades Props
- Receiver Option: Frsky XM+ / TBS Crossfire
- HD digital camera & VTX: Caddx Polar Nano
- Antenna: Atomic 5.8GHz Antenna Length 30mm (LHCP)
- Battery: 4S 450mAh / 4S 300mAh battery (Not including)
Propeller Protective guard
Each BNF will come with a set of black propeller guard & SMO Camera Power Cable
Notice : The color of prop guards is random ( Black / Lemon yellow )
FC & ESC
GOKU HEX F745 16X16 STACK Use powerful F745 BGA chip，barometer, black box, WS2812LED，support 7 complete hardware serial ports, I2C and other functions are all open ! Enough to meet all FPV needs.
About 5:30min flight with Explorer 450mAh 4S battery
About :3:30 min flight with Explorer 300mAh 4S battery
- 1 x Prebuilt and tested Firefly hex nano hexacopter with TBS receiver
- 2 x HQ 40mm 4-Blades Props
- 2 x Lipo Strap
- 1x Black Prop guard